Cry

  

Mama why does your voice ...

Mama you still have a choice

Dada tell her not to...

Dada sell your pride too

Children hiding silently as they...

Children be strong for another day

 

I pray my restless heart find peace

But tears drown me piece by piece

Mama know that I loved you

But only God would I obey

Dada, I need you stronger

Start the healing, hurt no longer

 

Words come but make us...

Words make up bruised faces

Hugs become rare cos...

Hugs, our pride does cost

Everyday is a fighting chance to...

Every single day, still belongs to you

 

Its okay to be failed and tested

Seasoned warriors were often bested

Nothing ends till we end it

Our race will end when we win it

So we cry today and wail

For tomorrow only the brave awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cry    Mama why does your voice ... Mama you still have a choice Dada tell her not to... Dada sell your pride too Children hi...

Other Posts