When the PC tells me its busy
 
 
Oh! I loathingly stare at  that blue spinning icon
A tiny tremor tingling my very cells
Infinite spins sans time, sans reckon
So callous the PC; its creator I screamingly beckon

 

Oh! Nostalgia of the Hourglass more animated, less teasing
Time sandwiched in sand filled Cells
I Monitor Bits transpires, as bits unceasing
So Prayers hold the Cold Paranoid Unit from Freezing
 
 
Oh! I smell a rat, as the Scroller stalls  in disobedience
Self imprisoned in my minds cells
A cache of similar instances, similar coincidence
So the revolts of machines ensues in binary dissidence
 
 
___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cry    Mama why does your voice ... Mama you still have a choice Dada tell her not to... Dada sell your pride too Children hi...

Other Posts